Best Wedding Away – the wedding ceremony and essentials
When couples book their wedding ceremony through Bestweddingaway, they automatically receive a number of essential services bundled into a ‘wedding survival kit‘. This ‘kit’ aims to take the hassle and confusion out of the wedding planning process. The Bestweddingaway kit includes services that make the running of the day smooth so you can concentrate on finding your dream wedding venue in the destination of your choice. Details of the items included in the Bestweddingaway Wedding Kit include:
- All administration fees accumulated through dealing with the local council offices
- All administration costs incurred through dealing with the mayor’s office
- All costs relating to any administration and translation fees from the consulate
- Management of all legal documents and paperwork within required deadlines
- An interpretation service for the wedding (by law people who are not fluent in Italian are required to have an interpreter during the ceremony)
- Any additional charges through third parties such as IVA (Italian VAT)
- A Multilingual marriage certificate
- Marriage licence.
- From the initial contact one of our wedding planners is assigned to your wedding preparations – this means that the wedding planner can get to know you and fully understands your needs. This ensures we fully meet your requirements and you always know who to contact if you have any queries.
- Contact is done via email and phone for preparations leading up to the wedding day. For the UK we have a local UK phone number which couples can call to ensure costs are kept down.
- The ceremony in the location chosen by you.
- Assistance regarding any aspect of your wedding while you are in Italy. However this does not include your transportation to visit suppliers, this service if required is part of the Full Wedding Planning Service.
- A meeting between your wedding planner and you at a convenient time before the wedding day to conclude preparations.
- One of our team is always on hand throughout the wedding ceremony. For couples who opt to take out the Full Wedding Planning Service, your wedding planner will be there the whole day. In both instances this presence is subtle and is there to assist should the need arise.
- A Web Project Planner, which is accessible via a password protected section of our website, allows couples to see the progress of your wedding planning and details about the documents and decisions that need to be made and by when.
- Best Wedsite is an easy to use web site which can be personalised by you and managed by us. This site has all the information that your guests will need about your wedding.
The various locations we have available can influence the price of the Best Wedding Kit and ancillary services available, for example a ceremony in Verona may differ slightly to a ceremony in Tuscany with regards to the celebrant and time allowed for photos before or after the wedding ceremony. For further information about these services and small differences between locations, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.